How to get to SoS website?

I can usually just type an S in my search bar and I get Ships of Scale drop down and click that and get to here. This afternoon I saw that SoS is on Farce book so I went there to see what was there and now when I go to the S I can only find FB. Nothing there to get to this web site. I have to go my mail and find an email from this site and click on that to get here. Looks like my SoS has been high-jacked by FB so that's the only place I can go. Can they do that? Anybody else have this happen?

I can usually just type an S in my search bar and I get Ships of Scale drop down and click that and get to here. This afternoon I saw that SoS is on Farce book so I went there to see what was there and now when I go to the S I can only find FB. Nothing there to get to this web site. I have to go my mail and find an email from this site and click on that to get here. Looks like my SoS has been high-jacked by FB so that's the only place I can go. Can they do that? Anybody else have this happen?
Whatever browser you are using, save this site (once you are on the Home page) to your Bookmarks and choose Task Bar if it is an option. However you save Bookmarks, you want SOS to be in the bar across the top of the browser page.

If you still want to use the search bar, type in https://shipsofscale.com/ and that will take you there. In fact click on that link now in this message and it will set you right.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Facebook did not hijack anything - its just that your Browser (HISTORY) in the address bar (at the top) must not be turned on or something. If you re enter the proper www.shipsofscale.com again, then it will appear in your address bar again. If the history were turn on then you should have a list of previous sites in the Address bar (the place that you enter the "S") IF this makes any sense.
I always use the Browsers SAVE THE BOOKMARK feature - when you are at any site you can just use Ctrl + D then it is automatically saved in your bookmarks.

Your Welcome ! :)
Also I did find where to put a list of my finished ships and their pictures. However after looking at them to take better pictures I found them all very dusty and in need of some repair. I'll have to clean them up before i post them. Thanks for your help. Pete

Back