HMS VICTORY DIORAMA

Absolutely beautiful. Hope you have a place of honor to display this beauty. Is this a kit, and if so, who makes it? At 1:72 it must be pretty large. Your patience and attention to detail is remarkable. A mile stone for you for sure.
Thank you, It is already at a Museum in Doran Bay near Cornwall on the St Lawrence River. I put it there because it is a very significant and historical place in Canada. It is where Canada ensured its independence. this kit is an old Sergal kit from the early 1970s. I highly modified it so that there is very little of the original kit left. Yes, you are right it is quite large at a 1:72 scale especially when it is in its case Thanks again for your kind words. Cheers! John.

Wow! Very nice! If mine comes out !/3 as good as this I will be very happy! I will be using your pictures for help on mine. Still in the planking stage right now. Thanks for sharing these! I take that back after looking over it again, I will be happy if it is anywhere even close to this. Did you make all the crew? The hours you must have racked up on this must be well into the thousands. Super impressed.

Last edited:
Where did you get all your naval seaman figures?
They are Revell British Infantry painted and modified by me to become sailors.
Wow! Very nice! If mine comes out !/3 as good as this I will be very happy! I will be using your pictures for help on mine. Still in the planking stage right now. Thanks for sharing these! I take that back after looking over it again, I will be happy if it is anywhere even close to this. Did you make all the crew? The hours you must have racked up on this must be well into the thousands. Super impressed.
Hi! John. I guess that you are planning to do a diorama. If I can help in any way
please let me know. Will your ship be under sail? Why I ask is that there are certain things to keep in mind when doing other types of compositions.

Back