HMS VANGUARD< Belaying point 1,2,3

I am moving along with my vanguard nicely, but can't find the belaying points 1,2,3 for the Foremast and fore topgallant Stays?? Does anybody have info on these???

I am moving along with my vanguard nicely, but can't find the belaying points 1,2,3 for the Foremast and fore topgallant Stays?? Does anybody have info on these???
It would be nice if you possibly will start the build log. You can start from current progress, it doesn't have to be from the beginning. As a suggestion, I would look for similar class\period ships, their stays are pretty much similar.

It would be nice if you possibly will start the build log. You can start from current progress, it doesn't have to be from the beginning. As a suggestion, I would look for similar class\period ships, their stays are pretty much similar.
Unfortunately this is my first real build so I was embarrassed,, I should have made log but was afraid of all the errors I would make and posting them,,, clearly my mistake, I am hoping to have this done by the end of the summer and then have to decide what my 2nd build will be. I am hoping to the new Amati Victory will be out, but more likely will end of with Caldercraft Agamemnon, and I will make a build log for that

all of nelson's ship where belayed to the same place as this allowed crew to move between ships
In fact most ship where the same including French and Spanish.

It will come back to being tied of on the bits on the forecastle
If its the Caldercraft the plans will show this
Amati Victory is still 2 years off -n As the full instruction have to b e written and there was problems with the first Beta pre production kit

Please do not be embarrassed about your first build…we all have experienced the same. The wonderful support from this forum is focused on helping everyone with questions, ideas, and encouragement…mistakes and all...without judgement! I look back in my first model ship and I see all the shortcomings…everything I learned from that model. There are times when I think I should take it out of the case and completely re-rig it! Good grief! It is ugly! Anyway, the advice to look at similar period ships is helpful…and there are inexpensive books on general rigging of period ships that would make good reference. I would also suggest it is not critical to get a belay point exactly right. Belay points were moved around a lot according to the desires and quirks of the ship’s Captain, Nelson’s Navy not withstanding.

Back