HMS Alert 1:48 Trident Model

Hi. I am now in a position to place an order for this kit. I am on the list of members intetested. Do l have to wait to be notified before I can place my order, or is there a section I can go to and order directly from the company? I am new to SOS and don't know the proper routine. Thanks

Hello, Keef. We have processed the entire list of members, and no longer maintaining it. However, I will tag the manufacturer, I believe, he still has some kits left and he should be able to help you directly.

@Trident Model, can you help Keef purchase the kit, please?

At the moment is a Covid lockdown in the city where Trident Model lives in China,he can't ship anything,the only thing we can do is wait

Hello, Keef. We have processed the entire list of members, and no longer maintaining it. However, I will tag the manufacturer, I believe, he still has some kits left and he should be able to help you directly.

@Trident Model, can you help Keef purchase the kit, please?
Thank you very much for your help Jimsky. I am really interested in this kit

At the moment is a Covid lockdown in the city where Trident Model lives in China,he can't ship anything,the only thing we can do is wait
Hey Zoly. Any good new from over there? I wold like to place an order for an Alert Kit, but I got no replay by Tridend. Thanks

Back