Hi from Yorkshire

Hi, I'm Graham, and I'm a professional artist and sculptor, though in the past I was a freelance prototype modeller/sculptor for many toys and games companies so have some degree of experience in modelmaking. My main interest at the moment is in modelling the titanic (plastic not wood), but I am also interested in other steamships of the time. I also do 3d printing as a hobby so use my high definition 3D printer to produce parts for my projects, which is all good fun

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Are you working already on a Titanic model?
Maybe you show us your work and also the 3D-printing sounds very interesting....

Hi, I'm Graham, and I'm a professional artist and sculptor, though in the past I was a freelance prototype modeller/sculptor for many toys and games companies so have some degree of experience in modelmaking. My main interest at the moment is in modelling the titanic (plastic not wood), but I am also interested in other steamships of the time. I also do 3d printing as a hobby so use my high definition 3D printer to produce parts for my projects, which is all good fun
Hallo @grey wolf
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Grey
A warm welcome from me to the forum and all the best for your birthday

Back