Hey guys

Hello everyone, directly from Brazil.

I'm very happy to have found such a big community and with fantastic works, I'm sure I'll learn a lot here. I am passionate about vessels and miniatures, models, mainly of the Titanic, I have a Salvat collection launched a few years ago, which was in storage, now it is in the process of construction, I am passionate about it but a beginner in this area, I intend to start a Titanic model starting from 0, using Bob Read's blueprints. I hope to learn a lot here and somehow contribute too, thank you all.

IMG_1793.jpeg

Last edited:
Also from me a warm welcome to the forum and have fun.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello everyone, directly from Brazil.

I'm very happy to have found such a big community and with fantastic works, I'm sure I'll learn a lot here. I am passionate about vessels and miniatures, models, mainly of the Titanic, I have a Salvat collection launched a few years ago, which was in storage, now it is in the process of construction, I am passionate about it but a beginner in this area, I intend to start a Titanic model starting from 0, using Bob Read's blueprints. I hope to learn a lot here and somehow contribute too, thank you all.

View attachment 383236
Welcome to the group

Back