Hello from Turkey

• Thread starter Bilal Zeybekoglu
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8
B

Bilal Zeybekoglu

Hi everyone

First I want to thank you for accepting me to the forum.

My name is Bilal (I know it's to hard to say. So you can call me Billy :) )

I'm from Turkey. I'm making ship models since 1989.

Here are some examples of my recent projects.

All from scratch except Montanes.

Montanes is the first kit model that I've ever built and still under construction.

I finished the hull and assembling hull fittings. You can see current photos about my Montanes project.

I hope i'l learn a lot about ship modelling here.

Have a nice day to all.

Best regards1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo Bilal,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Did I understand it correctly, that the Montanes, I guess it is the big Occre kit, is your actual project?
Would be very good, if you could show us your building of the model in a building log, you can also easily start with the status you have now..... just an idea

Hallo Bilal,
Did I understand it correctly, that the Montanes, I guess it is the big Occre kit, is your actual project?
Would be very good, if you could show us your building of the model in a building log, you can also easily start with the status you have now..... just an idea
Hi sir.

Yes you understood correct.

Montanes is my current project and yes its very big. 1,25 mt long 47 cm width and almost 90 cm height.

You can see how big is from the photo below.

Let me introduce you my lovely Yoda. She loves this model too and helps(!) me a lot. :)

The rest of the photos are my recent projects.

I'm planning to post my building log.

And I have lots of photos from the beginning.

I'm classifying them and will start my building log as soon as possible.

IMG_2417.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo Bilal,
Dear Uvek.

I started a building log and try to upload what I did so far.

I hope you and other forum members ciritise me to improve my building skill.

You can reach my log here :

Best Regards.

Welcome Bilal, I'm just catching up on the site. Love the photo of your cat on the model. I think he may be just a little out of scale but looks good;)
Jim
Thank you sir.
She is not a model. Actually she is my qualty control engineer. She controls everthing I’ve ever done with her teeth. If it goes like this, I will cancel her business deal. :) :)

Back