Hello from sunny Florida USA.

Looking forward to building my 2nd model. First one I built was over 10 years ago and did not go very well. I have ordered an OCCRE Bounty Boat 1:24 scale. First build I have no idea about planking, now I have more resources so hopefully it will go better. I will be asking questions so be ready! :)

Looking forward to building my 2nd model. First one I built was over 10 years ago and did not go very well. I have ordered an OCCRE Bounty Boat 1:24 scale. First build I have no idea about planking, now I have more resources so hopefully it will go better. I will be asking questions so be ready! :)
Welcome aboard. You ask the questions and you gonna get a lot of good answers.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I was born in Bradenton and lived in the area until 2013. There is plenty of help here for you to get answers to questions and also YouTube is a great help !
The keys are to be very patient and to trial fit A LOT until you are sure it fits right then check it again and then you can glue. :)

I think I’m looking at myself on a mirror with your message.
That’s about the same thing I do.
I worked for a display company and we did lots of real state sales office work at Brandenton, nice place.

I think I’m looking at myself on a mirror with your message.
That’s about the same thing I do.
I worked for a display company and we did lots of real state sales office work at Brandenton, nice place.
Very small world. I lived in the Sarasota/Bradenton/Palmetto area from about 1969 until 2013. :) Getting ready to retire very shortly and looking to move into the Spring Hill/Brooksville area a little north of Tampa.

I’m familiar with the area. Very nice.
I just retired two years ago and we are also planning to move around that area or close to Orlando.

Hello and welcome aboard. It's interesting to hear from other members that live in Florida. I live just north of the Tampa Bay area in Land O Lakes. While growing up we lived in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Sarasota and settled in Tampa.

Bill

Back