Hello from Quebec

Bonjour à tous, heureux de rejoindre une communauté de modélistes aussi talentueux.

Hello, sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

I have actually been browsing this forum for quite some time but have never introduced myself. My name is Christian, I live in a small town on the south shore of Montreal in Quebec, Canada.
I did model making when I was young (plastic model), then I started again with a wooden model in my thirties which I had to stop before it was finished. The Amati’s 1934 Endeavour America’s Cup J Class. I intend to finish it, because there isn't much left, some ropes, sails, and a few details. I have another model waiting, the HSM Pandora from Constructo which I bought about twenty years ago.
After seeing the immense talent of the members of this forum as well as the gigantic source of information available, I will most likely greatly modify this kit, because I am inspired by your extraordinary manufacturing methods. Unfortunately, I don't yet have the time to devote myself to my hobby, so I will continue to be inspired and learn from your great achievements in the meantime.

Thank you for welcoming me among you.

In the meantime, here are some images of my Endeavour.

Photo 017-V2.jpgIMG_5915.jpgIMG_5916.jpgIMG_5919.jpgIMG_5911.jpgIMG_5913.jpg
Thank you
Christian

Hallo and also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
beautiful paint job on your Endeavour, also the high quality photos - I am looking forward to see much more of your work

Bienvenue à bord! Je demeure à Sutton dans les Cantons de L'Est :)
Merci beaucoup,

Les Cantons de l’Est, quelle magnifique région, j’adore passé du temps dans ce coin de pays et je rêve de m’y installer un jour.

Last edited:
Hallo and also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
beautiful paint job on your Endeavour, also the high quality photos - I am looking forward to see much more of your work
Thank you very much for your compliments, when I get back to it, I will naturally share photos, I promise.

Hello from NY, your neighbor from the south. You are absolutely correct, the talent and knowledge here is unbelievable. I too am a new member and everytime I sign in I learn something, and I am awed by the builds I see. The build you have not yet completed looks very good! I can"t wait to see it completed.

Hello from NY, your neighbor from the south. You are absolutely correct, the talent and knowledge here is unbelievable. I too am a new member and everytime I sign in I learn something, and I am awed by the builds I see. The build you have not yet completed looks very good! I can"t wait to see it completed.
Hi neighbor,
Thank you very much. :)

Back