Hello from Denmark

I have always been fasinated and interested in the Titanic, ever since I got to know the story of the Titanic, as a little boy (approx. 6 years old).

So I hope to gain even more in-depth insight into the history of the Titanic and her tragic catastrophe that befell her on April 15´th 1912..

Since I´m a Studio Scale modelbuilder I have big intentions on building a scratch build scale model of the Titanic in the coming further, so I really hope that I will be able to gater all of the info and data that I might have been missing or need to get clearrified before or when I´m starting the build.

Hallo @MADsen
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
A callenging project you have in mind with scatch building of the Titanic ..... :cool:

I have always been fasinated and interested in the Titanic, ever since I got to know the story of the Titanic, as a little boy (approx. 6 years old).

So I hope to gain even more in-depth insight into the history of the Titanic and her tragic catastrophe that befell her on April 15´th 1912..

Since I´m a Studio Scale modelbuilder I have big intentions on building a scratch build scale model of the Titanic in the coming further, so I really hope that I will be able to gater all of the info and data that I might have been missing or need to get clearrified before or when I´m starting the build.
Hallo @MADsen
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back