Hello from Croatia

Hi everyone, I have been in ship modeling for 10 years more or less, done few small Trabaccoli, finally got time to join you all. Currently I am building Santa Maria, scratch build according to anatomy of the series book by Xavier Pastor. Greetings Toni

Dobar Dan
and also from my side a warm welcome here onb board of our forum
where in Croatia are you living? I was by myself several years living in Dubrovnik and Zagreb, so I know your country a little bit

Hllo dobro došo u familiju brodograditelja možeš svašta da nauči i nenaučiš

google translate
Hello, welcome to the family of shipbuilders, you can learn and unlearn all kinds of things

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun.

Dobar Dan
and also from my side a warm welcome here onb board of our forum
where in Croatia are you living? I was by myself several years living in Dubrovnik and Zagreb, so I know your country a little bit
Thank you all for warm welcome. Uwek I live in Dubrovnik. how long were you here?

Thank you all for warm welcome. Uwek I live in Dubrovnik. how long were you here?
Great to hear that you are from Dubrovnik. I was living there for appr. 3 years in Zaton. (1999-2002 so already 20 years ago)
And also working there off course, I was project manager of the construction of the Most Dubrovnik stayed cable bridge .....

Great to hear that you are from Dubrovnik. I was living there for appr. 3 years in Zaton. (1999-2002 so already 20 years ago)
And also working there off course, I was project manager of the construction of the Most Dubrovnik stayed cable bridge .....
Zaton is really nice,I hope you enjoyed time there, also I know Mr. Hrvoje Macan who was also working on the bridge project, do you know him?

Zaton is really nice,I hope you enjoyed time there, also I know Mr. Hrvoje Macan who was also working on the bridge project, do you know him?
Oh yes - Hrvoje was supervising engineer on the site, so I had more or less every day meetings or coomunications with him.
Hope is is well and healthy !?! He was at this time a very helpful and friendly cooperant. We both tried to doi our best to built such a complicate bridge.......
Send him best regards from Uwe Karl - at this time working for Walter Bau, the german construction company. Maybe he remembers myself

Oh yes - Hrvoje was supervising engineer on the site, so I had more or less every day meetings or coomunications with him.
Hope is is well and healthy !?! He was at this time a very helpful and friendly cooperant. We both tried to doi our best to built such a complicate bridge.......
Send him best regards from Uwe Karl - at this time working for Walter Bau, the german construction company. Maybe he remembers myself
Yes, he is doing good. I will give him your regards when I see him. He will remember you for sure he has very good memory. He told me many times about work on this bridge and how complicated it was.

Hi everyone, I have been in ship modeling for 10 years more or less, done few small Trabaccoli, finally got time to join you all. Currently I am building Santa Maria, scratch build according to anatomy of the series book by Xavier Pastor. Greetings Toni
Welcome to this very welcoming community

Back