Hello from Berlin

Hello to all members!
I just entered this forum as a newcomer. Just want to introduce myself: I´m living in Berlin/ GE. I just retired from professional life and I decided to start "again" with building small ships - but I made a very long "interruption" of about 50 years to do so.
First I was looking around with which model I want to start. I will get one in some days (birthday) but I wanted to start at first with a "cheap" modell to train the first steps. Has advantages (mistakes are not so expensive) and disadvantages (a "cheap model" is not easy).
Now I will have a look around and see if I can get some more information for my first "project": schooner "Halco" 1/100.
VBR - Otto

Hallo Otto,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello to all members!
I just entered this forum as a newcomer. Just want to introduce myself: I´m living in Berlin/ GE. I just retired from professional life and I decided to start "again" with building small ships - but I made a very long "interruption" of about 50 years to do so.
First I was looking around with which model I want to start. I will get one in some days (birthday) but I wanted to start at first with a "cheap" modell to train the first steps. Has advantages (mistakes are not so expensive) and disadvantages (a "cheap model" is not easy).
Now I will have a look around and see if I can get some more information for my first "project": schooner "Halco" 1/100.
VBR - Otto
Hallo @otto
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back