Hello from Australia

Thanks for the warm welcome I received. Am building the ZHL San Felipe after finishing the Friesland. Have some problems for the building guide is in Chinese a language I do not master. I hope to find more info this beautiful side. Thank you. Aphons Copini

Thanks for the warm welcome I received. Am building the ZHL San Felipe after finishing the Friesland. Have some problems for the building guide is in Chinese a language I do not master. I hope to find more info this beautiful side. Thank you. Aphons Copini
Welcome aboard from Newcastle. Great to see so many Aussie builders joining SoS.
Cheers,
Steve

Hallo Aphons alias @alcop
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @alcop
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back