harvey 1847 model ship instructions

I am assembling my first model ship, the harvey 1847. The instructions sent with the model only show pictures, not step by step instructions. Can someone suggest a place I can find a .pdf or detailed instructions to help me assemble this ship?

Thank You
Mark

Those are better instructions than came with mine. My Harvey came with only the Englush instructions and 2 humungous sheets. The color instructions correlate well with the English language ones. Thanks much for the link.

Is it the 13/14 page instrustions in English. If si, I have that. What I did not have were the multi-color instructions in every language, but English. So, I think I have what you have, but Thanks…

Here is what I have found on the web, this was so helpful and is making the building of my first wooden ship model much easier

Screenshot_20200613_195421 - Model ship Harvey 1847, 1130 scale.jpg

Attachments

• Ship model =httpswww.youtube.comwatchv=1XRpEu61oic.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 81
I am assembling my first model ship, the harvey 1847. The instructions sent with the model only show pictures, not step by step instructions. Can someone suggest a place I can find a .pdf or detailed instructions to help me assemble this ship?

Thank You
Mark
Hallo @mrkruns
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back