Gun port drip Shields (AKA "Wriggles")

In a previous post, I asked if anyone knew of a vendor for "drip shields" otherwise known as "Wriggles" and if anyone knew of a vendor in England. I found the web site is was looking for: Mantua Models. Another question: Has anyone ever ordered anything directly from this company and, if so, how was your ordering experience?

Thanks for the suggestion. I went to the web site but could not find drip shields. I sent them an email inquiry since I could not find them by that name. Do yo have an item number or catalogue number from your purchase?

In a previous post, I asked if anyone knew of a vendor for "drip shields" otherwise known as "Wriggles" and if anyone knew of a vendor in England. I found the web site is was looking for: Mantua Models. Another question: Has anyone ever ordered anything directly from this company and, if so, how was your ordering experience?
Did you take already on the building log by @Y.T. - he installed them - maybe he can give an advise where to buy

I know also that @dafi is producing them, but in scale 1:100

I ordered some blocks and updated bow trim for my Bounty from them. The bow parts were back ordered a couple of times but the communication was excellent and I was kept informed at all steps in the process. Once in stock they were delivered quickly. The only negative is you can’t access the online ordering form except from the EU. This causes shipping costs to be a little pricey. All in all I would order from them in a minute if they had parts I needed.

Back