GRENGRAFT BILBAO...José.

Guys,

Let me introduce you to José, from Spain.
Today he became a new member in this forum and goes the name by GRENGRAF BILBAO.
I got to know him through the web when I came across a tug boat that caught my eye (The Statia Reliant) . By the way, "I love tugboats"
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 10.30.25 AM.png
With his help, I have been working on this model for quite some time now.
Free willing and without knowing me, he provides me with many photos of the actual vessel, photos that he has used to create a beautiful model for this ship's company.
Without his help, it would have been impossible to scratch built my own version of it.
He works with Grengraft Greño based in Spain and the knowledge he has of different kind of vessels in this vast naval world is endless.
He has dedicated his life to reproduce models for big commercial companies’ vessels.
To do so, he uses Cad 3D printer and other means to create outstanding models.
This company creates ship models that are 100 % MASTER PIECES.

Guys, You have to see it to believe it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/grengraf/videos

Last edited:
gracias "barba azul" pero no es para tanto, para la casi todos es una afición, pero si seria vuestra forma de ganaros la vida, y dedicacion , seriais como yo, o seguramente mejores :)

google translation:
Thank you "blue beard" but it is not a big deal, for almost everyone it is a hobby, but if it would be your way of making a living, and dedication, you would be like me, or surely better :)

Back