Greg

I have recently finished the. HMS Bounty wood kit, and have started the USS Constitution by Mamoli. The hull is complete with the planking and the scale copper sheeting. I'm currently trying to do the head section of the model and I'm having considerable difficulty as the drawing and instructions are a mess. I have a lot of building experiencing, having built seven beautiful acoustic guitars, all from Martin plans. I need a little help, as I live up here in Oregon, and there is no-one here to talk to about this. Thanks Greg

Hi Greg,
welcome to the forum. Have you tried using the search button for U.S.S Constitution ? There are multiple build logs here for you to study.

Hi Greg,
welcome to the forum. Have you tried using the search button for U.S.S Constitution ? There are multiple build logs here for you to study.
Hi Bryan. I’m not good at all with this computer/phone business. I’m not familiar with The search button. I will probably have difficulty with a lot of this. Thanks. Greg

Top right hand side of the forum is the search button. Simply type in U.S.S Constitution and you will get results. :)

Welcome aboard, you're on the right place here. We only talk about little ships, wood, rope and how to put that all together.

Hallo Greg,

first of all also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Take a look here - I made a search for Constitution Mamoli and you will get already several building logs and othe rtopics, which might help.

Also highly recommended would be, that you start a building log by yourself, so the members can follow your progress and give hints, tipps and comments and answer your questions ....

Welcome from Oklahoma, take some time to read the different subjects in the general topics area.

Try to start a build log, and if you have problems the admin can help get it strait and in right place.

Having a build log where you can ask questions, show photos and what your problems are is the best way to get specific help for task at hand.

Enjoy the build and time with hobbies.

I have recently finished the. HMS Bounty wood kit, and have started the USS Constitution by Mamoli. The hull is complete with the planking and the scale copper sheeting. I'm currently trying to do the head section of the model and I'm having considerable difficulty as the drawing and instructions are a mess. I have a lot of building experiencing, having built seven beautiful acoustic guitars, all from Martin plans. I need a little help, as I live up here in Oregon, and there is no-one here to talk to about this. Thanks Greg
Hallo @Greg Carter
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi Greg.
Welcome aboard.
For sure you will find the help you need to complete your model here.
We have lots of expertises.
3CB5DDA5-270E-4927-A2BE-E7BB11C20A72.jpeg

Back