Greetings from Kansas

Thank you very much for accepting me into the group!

I'm new to ship building, but not building as a whole. I've done my share of RC aircraft building, including scratch building.
I've just received my first ship kit, the Model Shipways Grand Banks Dory, and also have the Maris Stella Batelina on the way as a second kit.

I'm really looking forward to diving into these projects as well getting to know you all!

Best regards,
Terry

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I would also like to warmly welcome you to the forum and have fun.

There's a group of us that gets together every other month here in KC. You are more than welcome to join us if you find yourself in town . Next time will be the 2nd Sunday in November.

Jeff
Overland Park

There's a group of us that gets together every other month here in KC. You are more than welcome to join us if you find yourself in town . Next time will be the 2nd Sunday in November.

Jeff
Overland Park
That's good to know Jeff, I'll keep it in mind.
Thank you.

Thank you very much for accepting me into the group!

I'm new to ship building, but not building as a whole. I've done my share of RC aircraft building, including scratch building.
I've just received my first ship kit, the Model Shipways Grand Banks Dory, and also have the Maris Stella Batelina on the way as a second kit.

I'm really looking forward to diving into these projects as well getting to know you all!

Best regards,
Terry
Welcome Seawolf.

Jeff
Overland Park
I live in Lees Summit, MO. Where does your group meet?

Welcome to the SoS forum

I am from down south in Oklahoma City area.

I have come up to meet with Don Farr a few times.

Maybe we can all get to get her to talk about time at sea and sing old sailer songs while drinking our mugs of frog!

Back