From Model Expo

Hi guys, thanks for the invitation to this nice group, website, chat room, brotherhood and/or club

I am Carlos Jimenez, I am not a model maker, nor an craftsman or a sailor, but I am in charge of the production and logistics of one of the largest, oldest, most stable and important manufacturers and distributors of hobby kits, materials, fittings and tools in the American Continent “Model Shipways / Model Expo”

I’m sure that the name of some of yours is in my email or in Model Expo data base. 30k+ customers worldwide and growing

Feel free to contact us:

Parts replacement: https://modelexpo-online.com/parts-request-form.html Ed Fry can help you. He’s monitoring the email Mon-Fri. We ship parts at least twice a week

Sales / Customer Services: jgarcia@modelexpo-online.com 1800-222-3876 John Garcia can take your email or phone order

If you want to know ETA or production date of an item out of stock email me Modelexpo.assembly@gmail.com

thanks to Bluebeard for the introduction

Hey Carlos, @CJimenez.ModelExpo
Welcome.

To our SOS family, I am a regular customer of Model Expo, and can attest that they have excellent prices, a range of kits both in-house (Model Shipways) and imported, some really great sales, and top-notch customer service.
I would recommend them to anyone in the market for materials, kits, or tools. They are also an excellent source for replacement parts when stuck in a pinch.

Thanks @Brewbrarian,

In almost one year of COVID, I aged as much as in four years of the US President's term. The 2019 Christmas season ended for me in week 52 of 2020 (last week of the year) when I was finally able to take a week off with my family. 2020 was a year full of responsibilities and commitment, trying to keep you supplied with everything you need to stay healthy and happy at home.

Hello C Jimenez,
It is an honor for you to join our forum. I read every email sent out. And one day soon, I want to visit you guys in Miami and I hope I can bring home with me your USS Constitution model as I think it is the best produced.

Donnie Driskell

Hello C Jimenez,
It is an honor for you to join our forum. I read every email sent out. And one day soon, I want to visit you guys in Miami and I hope I can bring home with me your USS Constitution model as I think it is the best produced.

Donnie Driskell
All of you are welcome to visit us in our wareHouse in Miami. Mon-Thu 8am-5pm Eastern time

ask for me in 2611 NW 20th St, Miami FL 33142

Just read in a recent @Bluebeard post that Model Expo will promo some stuff for SOS members. That’s true. I personally promised that to him. Let me explain you how it works.

In times of Covid I meet once a month with Marc (ME owner, president), John (sales, customer service), Adam (marketing) and Ed (parts, QC) to schedule promotions, discuss the development of new products, widening of the range of products, drink some beers in a restaurant near the beach, eat hamburgers, bbq, tacos, seafood and we love to see the diversity of beautiful girls who visit or live in Miami, but that's another topic.

I know that no one wants to wait until my next meeting, I can only recommend that you subscribe to our mailing list or go directly to our website where daily you will get many kits, tools and accessories in discount

Example: this weekend promo
January Grand Finale Sale - Over 90 Specials With Big Savings
Plus Save an Additional 20% OFF SITEWIDE
Free Shipping on orders $100.00 or More

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Hi guys, thanks for the invitation to this nice group, website, chat room, brotherhood and/or club

I am Carlos Jimenez, I am not a model maker, nor an craftsman or a sailor, but I am in charge of the production and logistics of one of the largest, oldest, most stable and important manufacturers and distributors of hobby kits, materials, fittings and tools in the American Continent “Model Shipways / Model Expo”

I’m sure that the name of some of yours is in my email or in Model Expo data base. 30k+ customers worldwide and growing

Feel free to contact us:

Parts replacement: https://modelexpo-online.com/parts-request-form.html Ed Fry can help you. He’s monitoring the email Mon-Fri. We ship parts at least twice a week

Sales / Customer Services: jgarcia@modelexpo-online.com 1800-222-3876 John Garcia can take your email or phone order

If you want to know ETA or production date of an item out of stock email me Modelexpo.assembly@gmail.com

thanks to Bluebeard for the introduction
Hallo Carlos alias @CJimenez.ModelExpo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back