Flying Fish Anchor Chain Fixing Updated

Hi All
Although I have finished my Flying Fish Schooner from Corel (just rigging the last sail) somehow I felt unhappy all the time .The chains of the anchors ( many meters long lying freely on the deck according to the Corel -Plan(Attachment 1).Without a fixation facility this model was unfinished for me and not perfect. I can't imagine that any sailing ship would sail under these conditions.With very helpfull informations and strong encouragements from the well experienced members of SoS Thomas and Uwek I brought some ideas into reality .
My first solution I posted to SoS (Attachment 2) but I didn't like it that much.It may be functional but not elegant. The Attachment 3&4 for the anchor fixation facility which I designed now be placed on my model.It is interesting how small solution makes most of the happy,and I am happy now.I hope it it can also be helpfull to our members at similar problem.
My Best Wishes for the weekend and Kind Regards
Stay healthy and enjoy modeling;)

Chain.jpg

FF anchorchain.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

Hi All
Although I have finished my Flying Fish Schooner from Corel (just rigging the last sail) somehow I felt unhappy all the time .The chains of the anchors ( many meters long lying freely on the deck according to the Corel -Plan(Attachment 1).Without a fixation facility this model was unfinished for me and not perfect. I can't imagine that any sailing ship would sail under these conditions.With very helpfull informations and strong encouragements from the well experienced members of SoS Thomas and Uwek I brought some ideas into reality .
My first solution I posted to SoS (Attachment 2) but I didn't like it that much.It may be functional but not elegant. The Attachment 3&4 for the anchor fixation facility which I designed now be placed on my model.It is interesting how small solution makes most of the happy,and I am happy now.I hope it it can also be helpfull to our members at similar problem.
My Best Wishes for the weekend and Kind Regards
Stay healthy and enjoy modeling;)

View attachment 305926

View attachment 305927

View attachment 305928

View attachment 305929

Back