Final Book of TWEEN SEA & SHORE SERIES of Nautical Fiction Out Soon

The contract is signed and FireShip Press will be sending my book On Waves of Glory to press by the end of the year or beginning of 2024. This one is a fictional portrait of one of France’s greatest ship commanders during the mid-1700, Count Guy de Kersaint. The story places the reader beside him, both ashore, chasing his amorous dreams, and at sea, learning the mariner’s lore. Sea-battles off Louisbourg, Chickasaw raids in Louisiana, slave women on the Barbary Coast, and a king’s treasure in gold and diamonds are a few of the exciting chapters in his adventurous career. Like the first and second novels, The Ship's Carpenter and Captains of the Renown, all are based on historical archives of those “iron men“ who sailed the fastest frigate of its day, la Renommée, (which model I've been scratch building for a number of years between books). This is the third and final book of the award-winning series. For more, go to https://stockmanbooks.com/

The contract is signed and FireShip Press will be sending my book On Waves of Glory to press by the end of the year or beginning of 2024. This one is a fictional portrait of one of France’s greatest ship commanders during the mid-1700, Count Guy de Kersaint. The story places the reader beside him, both ashore, chasing his amorous dreams, and at sea, learning the mariner’s lore. Sea-battles off Louisbourg, Chickasaw raids in Louisiana, slave women on the Barbary Coast, and a king’s treasure in gold and diamonds are a few of the exciting chapters in his adventurous career. Like the first and second novels, The Ship's Carpenter and Captains of the Renown, all are based on historical archives of those “iron men“ who sailed the fastest frigate of its day, la Renommée, (which model I've been scratch building for a number of years between books). This is the third and final book of the award-winning series. For more, go to https://stockmanbooks.com/
Hallo @Recusant
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back