Corel Endeavour contents and instructions

I have just purchased a second hand kit of the Corel Endeavour. It came with plans, about 8 large sheets. Should it also have written instructions as well?
Would anyone also know if there is a list of contents for the model so I can see if everything is there and nothing missing?
Thankyou for your time
The Don

Best of luck with your search. Maybe someone on this site can supply you with a copy. I am building the Endeavour from Occre. The company keep their instructions in multiple languages on their web site for free download. I know its not Corel, but the instructions from Occre may help you further. The link: https://occre.com. Scroll down to the foot of the page and look for "Links of interest" this will open up a further page, where you will find assembly instructions. Search for 14005 Endeavour.

Trevor

Hello The Don
I built my Corel Endeavour from a kit purchased in 1990. See below.
As your kit is second hand then it my be the same. It included instructions which I have to say were of limited quality and very sparse in detail. But they did include a list of parts. The instructions comprise 3 sides of A3 paper. I still have them. So if you would let me have your email then I can scan and send them to you (based upon my A4 size scanner so they will come in pieces)
G

endeavour02.JPG

Hello The Don
As your kit is second hand then it my be the same. It included instructions which I have to say were of limited quality and very sparse in detail. But they did include a list of parts. The instructions comprise 3 sides of A3 paper. I still have them. So if you would let me have your email then I can scan and send them to you (based upon my A4 size scanner so they will come in pieces)
G

View attachment 335906
I fear The Don meant "kit inventory" instead of "list of parts". I have got the Reale de France, Victory main section and plans plus instructions of the HMS Resolution by Corel. All manuals indicate as "P" (in italian) or "R" (in english) any part ready for popping up that came with the kit, but not their number. Laths and whatever wooden part are supplied without further specification. The booklet could oterhwise come in handy if available.

Last edited:
I am not quite sure what the difference is between an inventory or a list of parts. The list of parts included in the instructions identifies them by description, material, number of, and catalogue number where applicable. Or is that an inventory?

Hello The Don
G

View attachment 335906
Wow look fantastic!
The person I bought the kit off said they accidentally didn’t send the instructions and has done so now.
Hopefully I’ll get them soon. If not I’ll let you know, thankyou.

I am not quite sure what the difference is between an inventory or a list of parts. The list of parts included in the instructions identifies them by description, material, number of, and catalogue number where applicable. Or is that an inventory?
Yeah, seems the issue is the seller forgot to send the instructions which contain the list of parts. They have said they will send them, so hopefully they will arrive soon.

I have a copy of the kit, but I just promised it to my brother Arthur, who has won awards for his kit builds. I got tangled up with 1/1200 models (I only have about 1000) and am looking forward to giving them to a museum.

Back