Contacting CAF Models

Placed an order on December 27 with CAF and am trying to get an update on shipping. Status, tracking number etc. how can I contact them.
Thanks,
Ron

Try PMing member CAFmodel as he is a member of the SoS forum.
Tried that. His response was that it was shipped and asked if I had received it as yet. That was several days ago.
I replied that I had not received as yet and asked for a tracking number.
I do not have an email address for them.
It’s probably too early to have received it from China however I would think there is a way to track the shipment. That’s all that I’m asking for.

I also placed an order with ZHL about the same time and received a tracking number at the time it was shipped and have received Zhl’s order.

I received my session 1 of Bellona nearly 6 weeks after order and I didn’t get a tracking number either. It’s tough having spent $600 and just waiting to see if it arrives but it did.

Tried that. His response was that it was shipped and asked if I had received it as yet. That was several days ago.
I replied that I had not received as yet and asked for a tracking number.
I do not have an email address for them.
It’s probably too early to have received it from China however I would think there is a way to track the shipment. That’s all that I’m asking for.

I also placed an order with ZHL about the same time and received a tracking number at the time it was shipped and have received Zhl’s order.
Use the email that is in "contact us" at CAF Website. Copy and paste it.

Daniel

Back