Build Logs

General question!! Is it common practice to have discussions with other members, and post photos of your build within someone's current build log!!~ I have multiple pictures right in the middle of my build log of a La Soleil that is not my build

General question!! Is it common practice to have discussions with other members, and post photos of your build within someone's current build log!!~ I have multiple pictures right in the middle of my build log of a La Soleil that is not my build

G'day Bandido, it all depends on the situation, if you have asked other members for help or asked what their ship looks like I suppose it would be OK, on the other hand if someone has posted photos of their ship just because it is the same as yours and you haven't asked, then it is different,
Best regards John,

Like I had asked I have no idea why they posted all this stuff it just kind of messes up the log you know!! but I guess S___t happens!! thanks for your response neptuneThumbsup

Like I had asked I have no idea why they posted all this stuff it just kind of messes up the log you know!! but I guess S___t happens!! thanks for your response neptuneThumbsup
No worries, maybe one of the moderators can sort it out for you
Best regards John,

Greetings, Bandido.

It is allowed to insert pictures\images if they are related to the question or say discussion\s. For example, someone the owner of the build log asked questions about the gun carriages. I would gladly answer and also supply an image\s to visualize my answer. Also, people may suggest you some modifications for certain things, and supply their own build log images (exactly what they mean).

Is this answer your question?

Greetings, Bandido.

It is allowed to insert pictures\images if they are related to the question or say discussion\s. For example, someone the owner of the build log asked questions about the gun carriages. I would gladly answer and also supply an image\s to visualize my answer. Also, people may suggest you some modifications for certain things, and supply their own build log images (exactly what they mean).

Is this answer your question?
Yes and no If I had asked a question or was in a discussion with someone I agree but to post pictures of a ship and many related pictures to their build and have a discussion with someone else when I am not a part of that discussion I would say no! the pictures have been removed and :)enough on this subject:) Thanks for your response Jimsky I love this site!!

Back