Build log

Would it be inappropriate to start a build login the middle of a project
My Virginia Swift is coming out pretty ratty and looks like I'm really clumsy.so I didn't expect you guys to devote any time to it, I just want to learn how to do a proper build log

Don’t be concerned with the quality of your “ratty and clumsy, build. If you ask for feedback you will only receive constructive feedback. This my fellow ship builder is how we improve. Please send pictures.

Welcome…start a build log wherever you want! Also, remember every one of us had a first build at some point and we all thought that first build was ugly! :) So don’t worry we understand and we are here to encourage, sympathize, and help. Please excuse us if we recommend strong drink…believe that we have all had our moments! Awesome!

My build log started in the middle, but I had hundred of photos starting from the beginning of the build and was able to create the first half of the build log in the correct order with Donnie's help (Admin). It took a bit of work, but worth it.
Thanks, I didn't take any pictures prior to the ones posted. Hope to get the build log started today

Welcome…start a build log wherever you want! Also, remember every one of us had a first build at some point and we all thought that first build was ugly! :) So don’t worry we understand and we are here to encourage, sympathize, and help. Please excuse us if we recommend strong drink…believe that we have all had our moments! Awesome!
I'm working on the build liog. Under the weather

Back