Back to modelling (after some years)

Greetings from Italy,

currently I am not on a specific project, but I hope to start soon some; actually a couple of models I put on the shelf some years ago before completion.
I am interested in POF scratch building of British sailing ships of XVIII century.

Alessandro

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @Ferrari66
you are showing us very good POF work - Bravo!
It would be great, if you show us more of your work, maybe with a building log of your Alert in the scratch area
I am looking forward :cool:

Thanks for the generous comments.

Uwek, currently I am setting up a new workshop here in my country house on the Appennini; then I should be ready to put my hands on these models again. I would like to start a building log of the Alert, since it is at a very early stage of construction (the frames are still not glued to the keel). For this model I have been inspired by the painings of Joseph Marshall and I hope to be able to give to it the same look (painted friezes etc.).

Greetings

Alessandro

Greetings from Italy,

currently I am not on a specific project, but I hope to start soon some; actually a couple of models I put on the shelf some years ago before completion.
I am interested in POF scratch building of British sailing ships of XVIII century.

Alessandro
Hallo Alessandro alias @Ferrari66
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Greetings from Italy,

Alessandro
Hallo @Ferrari66
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back