Amerigo Vespucci, Panart 1:84 scale

Hello gentlemen modelers and readers of SOS magazine. To my regret, a very interesting magazine about a trip on board a beautiful sailing ship has ended. Yes... all good things come to an end.... has this tendency.... Only to happen again. So that we can all get together once again and watch something amazing! Ken, I want to say that you are a very talented person!! Your models, and not only Amerigo Vespucci, are beautiful and incredibly photographed. Your photographic landscapes invite you to visit the places you photographed! You are not only a modeler, but you are also an artist. Your Photos are high quality and beautiful.. I really liked your magazine Egor from Moscow.

The build log is very interesting because you describe in detail what and how you do. And at the same time laconic. And add to this perfectly taken photographs. Perfect! Wonderful! I’m from Moscow and I can’t check on the Facebook and Instagram websites that your page is there. With such wonderful photos, you will be very popular. And I can’t help but note the fact that judging by the photographs of your home, discipline is at a high level! ;)) The Admiral does not allow unrest. I want to wish you health, happiness and that your home will always be so happy, and full of love and happiness! It turns out to be a big comment... well, what can I do... with best wishes, Egor! Let there be peace ☮️ and let the war end...

Back