American Beauty Resistance Soldering unit [SOLD]

I am selling my American Beauty resistance soldering unit which I used to build a few small locomotives. If you are a modeler who must have the best and most accurate tool available for the task at hand, resistance soldering is what you want to solder large and small jobs. Comes with everything shown the the main photo plus a variety of 12-15 inch long pieces of various shapes of brass(as seen in the photo). If you are not familiar with resistance soldering go to americanbeautytools.com and learn more.
Included: Main power unit(200Watt), grounding cable with alligator clip, footswitch, probe and tweezer handpieces, extra tips for tweezer and probe handpieces. Brass.
Everything in excellent condition. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost to their location.
Well over $800 to buy new. Asking $525 USD.

Am Beauty-1.jpg

Am Beauty-2.jpg

Am Beauty-3.jpg

Am Beauty-4.jpg

I am selling my American Beauty resistance soldering unit which I used to build a few small locomotives. If you are a modeler who must have the best and most accurate tool available for the task at hand, resistance soldering is what you want to solder large and small jobs. Comes with everything shown the the main photo plus a variety of 12-15 inch long pieces of various shapes of brass(as seen in the photo). If you are not familiar with resistance soldering go to americanbeautytools.com and learn more.
Included: Main power unit(200Watt), grounding cable with alligator clip, footswitch, probe and tweezer handpieces, extra tips for tweezer and probe handpieces. Brass.
Everything in excellent condition. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost to their location.
Well over $800 to buy new. Asking $525 USD.
Hallo @tfcobra
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back