AL, Santa Maria instructions...Please

Hi all, I'm putting out to anyone out there who can help me out.
I have come across a kit of the Santa Maria from Artesania Latina without any instructions at all. Would there be anyone out there that has completed this kit and no longer needs these instructions?
I would be greatfull to anyone that can point me in the right direction as to finding these plans.

First choice should always be the manufacturer. Artesania Latina was out of business for a while (shut down..). But they are back now. Hope they are able to get you what you need.

Hi all, I'm putting out to anyone out there who can help me out.
I have come across a kit of the Santa Maria from Artesania Latina without any instructions at all. Would there be anyone out there that has completed this kit and no longer needs these instructions?
I would be greatfull to anyone that can point me in the right direction as to finding these plans.
Hallo @Orion
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Mr Orion, the download from AL is a PDF containing step by step photos and sequence of build. I have the same issue and personally think it's very poor of AL. I'll be following the photos but will put emphasis in the 2 books on Colombus' ships I now have.

Back