The rear bulkhead including the servo tray and supports glued and clamped in place on the underneath of the deck.
when this has dried then the whole assembly will be glued into the hull.
There is just a small ledge running around the hull for the deck to be epoxied to, so I decided to add some extra support in the way of some small wood tabs,
in the mid ship area I used longer ones where the sides were straight and smaller ones around the curved section so as to make sure I did'nt distort the hull shape.
I cut a small section of wood to sit on the ledge and super glued the wood tabs under it, this made sure the tabs would be level with the ledge.
Port side done, now for the Starboard side.
This is my Chopper, its a beautiful little Jig for chopping wood to size.
The instructions say to epoxie the whole deck to the hull in one piece, but I decided to cut it in half and do one section at at time, it was much easier,
this is the rear section glued and clamped in place.
The forward section glued in place, I had to use tape to hold it as there were no way to use clamps.
View along the hull showing both sections in place, all I have to do to-morrow is glue a bridging piece under the join of the two sections.
Thank you for visiting my build,
Best Regards John