I added the last details to the cross section. The hammock netting supports were mounted and I rigged them with some black line. This was a style decision, not a historical one. I chose not to add the netting itself. The deadeyes and chainplates were installed next, with a small strip of boxwood glued to the outboard end of the channels to keep them in place. Last, I added the 4 gun port lids. Again, I chose not to rig them.
This was really a fun build, and I ended up with a model that was completely different from what the kit intended. To me, that is the real fun. Thanks for watching, everyone!