This Forum is all about building your ship from pure scratch, with the aid of plans, or even heavy modification or kit bashing. All can be found here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
This model is probably about 60 years. In 1977 the plans were published in the Polish magazine Model " modeler ".
- DSC_2456.jpg (265.37 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- DSC_2457.jpg (230.59 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- DSC_2462.jpg (222.88 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- DSC_2470.jpg (319.09 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- DSC_2472.jpg (212.69 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- DSC_2475.jpg (233.47 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- DSC_2476.jpg (250.93 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- DSC_2477.jpg (330.82 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- przed.jpg (16.48 KiB) Viewed 378 times
- Senoir Chief Petty Officer
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm
- Location: Citrus Heights, California
Cute little ship. Looks like a clean build. Still in great shape.
Problems are just challenges waiting for your solution.
Current build: Sergal Sovereign of the Seas
In Que: Sergal: Cutty Sark and Amerigo Vespucci; Billings Titanic
Completed: Amati: HMS Prince (old 1:78 version); Billings: Norske Love and Vasa; Mantua: La Couronne; Sergal: Mississippi Riverboat and La Soleil Royal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests