mystery trawler - semi scratch 1:33 scale

This Forum is all about building your ship from pure scratch, with the aid of plans, or even heavy modification or kit bashing. All can be found here.

Moderator: zoly99sask

Canoe21
Petty Officer Second Class
Petty Officer Second Class

Re: mystery trawler - semi scratch 1:33 scale

Postby Canoe21 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:24 am

popeye wrote:ouch Lawrence.........that couldn't have been good. my mother {back when we were kids} worked at a nursing home at night. she drove a '69 chevy Bel air. in the little town of Goffstown, there is a small bridge. a drunk driver hit my mom and sent her over the bridge.....luckily, it wasn't a high bridge... the gorge wasn't deep. still totaled her car though.......the frigg'in guy had the nerve to ask her if she'd turn off his lights!

I haven't had the chance to look at your progress.....I will ;-) with the level you build at my friend.....I have no doubt that it will look great. your a veery talented modeler!

Hello Popeye

I thank you very much for your very kind words and your car story, they sure can be scary. How did your car show go? Still doing a bit of work on the Golden Hinde as I am trying to get things together for my Admirals Birthday vacation for a week up on the French River, about 2 1/2 hours north of us. Got a lot done but still have a lot to go. ENJOY

Regards Lawrence
canoe21 { Lawrence }
PRESENT BUILD - viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1221 - GOLDEN HIND< Harold A. Underhill build plans, scale 1:60

Completed Build viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1172 HMS Bounty, scratch build, scale 1:60, using Amati build plans

Return to “SOS Build Logs Scratch or from Plans”