King of the Mississippi

This Build Log Section is for Wood Ships. Enter your Build Log here. It is advisable for others to follow your Build Log to start your post such as "Build Log: HMS Ship name"
edmay
Petty Officer Third Class

Re: King of the Mississippi

Postby edmay » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello Brian, Well my man you can be assured that your King Of The Mississippi model is first class,neat workmanship,be proud.
I received the red dragon(Artesania Latina) as a gift from the Admiral at xmas, looks like a nice kit but you can check on MSW as there's at least two in progress.Edwin. have a good week.
eric61
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Postby eric61 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:12 am

Hi Brian, well that is a beautiful looking model, something to be proud of (apart from your Admiral of course). Mark Twain or Huckleberry Finn about?
Regards
Eric
Cook's Endeavour - current,
Sovereign of the Seas - current (deAgostini)
In queue: Marina II Fishing Boat by Artesania Latina
In queue: Mayflower by Model Shipways

"I was thinking then it all went blank!"
Brian

Postby Brian » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Thanks for all your comments and praise guys, I have been searching the different forums to get a bit more information & build logs of Chinese Junks, and yes there is a couple about but have been unable to find a completed one (perhaps I shall have to be first)
The only one that seems to be readily available is the Red Dragon(Artesania Latina)
I would of liked a bit more choice but may have to go with that one, so all I can say is watch this space.

Return to “SOS Build Logs from Kits - Wood”