Dolphyn - Corel

This Build Log Section is for Wood Ships. Enter your Build Log here. It is advisable for others to follow your Build Log to start your post such as "Build Log: HMS Ship name"

Moderators: Aussie048, zoly99sask

carlosys
Petty Officer Third Class
Petty Officer Third Class

Re: Dolphyn - Corel

Postby carlosys » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 am

Hi
Good progress, slowly but surely. Looking very nice.
I look the carriages look great.

Regards
Carlosys Ship Modeling________________________________________________________________________
Completed:J.S. Elcano | Diorama Bote Auxiliar Nepo | Frigate Diana | King of Mississippi | Bot de Llum
Current build: San Felipe 1690 de Panart
Donnie
Master Chief Petty Officer

Postby Donnie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Yep - I prefer the wooden Carriages. Mine were metal, and not much you can do with them. I tried wooden carriages, but couldn't find any I liked.

Donnie
Current Build Prep: Panart San Felipe 1:75
Completed Build: Santisima Trinidad

Main SOS Site: Ships of Scale Website

No Guts, No Glory !
cog
Petty Officer Second Class
Petty Officer Second Class

Postby cog » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 am

Carlosys, Donnie,

Thanks. It does go slowww ... I've been to busy, both at work as private. Unfortunately, the end is, still, not in sight. On top of the hectic work period it is during the summer, I'm going to start at a new job. Which will mean further delays.

Dolphyn, however, is standing in plain view, challenging me to continue. She reminds me daily about the people at SOS.

Cheers ship mates
Cheers,
Carl

Current build:
Kit
Dolphyn - Corel

Scratch
Sea Witch

Next build: (on the shelf) Arno XI
popeye

Postby popeye » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 am

hey Carl....good to see your getting around. I hope your doing well.....and all in your family. I know how hard it is to find time as well.......I have been quite busy this summer.....a little too busy for my liking :) I did manage to pick up on the Goth where I left off {now that the AmericA is finished}...and I have also started on the Half Moon, 1:40 scale by Billing Boats. it's a broken kit......missing some parts, but I think I can make them and save the kit.

your cannons and carriages look real good.....hopefully you can find the time to get them in place and rigged......dress up that deck of yours..;)

I got to listen to that album you sent me.....nice! kinda has a Spanish flare..made me want to haul out the bass...LOL! my son got for the Black Sabbath's latest album...13.......I haven't even had the chance to listen to that one yet.....but I will ;) thanks for the tunes :)

Return to “SOS Build Logs from Kits - Wood”