1682 HMY Fubbs 1:24 scale

Hello Arthur, I do believe that that is wishful thinking. It is spring time here in Ontario, Canada and have a lot of out side work to do, and then our home requires some work and painting.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Lawrence It is spring time here in Yorkshire, England and have a lot of out side work to do, and then our home requires some work and painting.

Regards Arthur,

G'day Lawrence, you have been working hard, and have beautiful results to show for it, she is looking absolutely Glorious, I have a lot of catching up to do we have just come back off a ten day cruise around the Pacific Isles, lovely break but now back to reality, i look forward to your build as it advances,

best regards John,

G'day Lawrence, you have been working hard, and have beautiful results to show for it, she is looking absolutely Glorious, I have a lot of catching up to do we have just come back off a ten day cruise around the Pacific Isles, lovely break but now back to reality, i look forward to your build as it advances,

best regards John,
Hello John, I do thank you very much for your very kind words and overly nice comments, I also than you for all of your likes they are very much appreciated. That Pacific Cruse dose sound like a lot of fun for you and your Admiral. Glad to have you back in your Old Ship Yard again, will be looking for more of your great surprises that only you seam to be able to put these things all together.
Regards Lawrence

Back